How to draw on AUTOpoint slides:
BTW, TikkUkko is nearly a
That may help you to use Google to find relevant pages on web.
The core of the tikkUkko.js is the jcanvas.js
that has been implemented to help to use
HTML5 canvas with jQuery.
In all there are (at least) the following software/API used
in getting tikkUkko.js to work:
- AUTOpoint, text file, containing the slide (page) set
- HTML5, used for the webpage distribution over Internet
- PHP, used to actually produce the above for Internet
- CSS, to format (style) nicely the webpage
- jCanvas, to help in drawing with html canvas
Who said that internet makes things complex.
He was dam right.
So, if you are able to program one programming language like C.
Please, learn half a dozen more languages, and you can make
an interactive webpage.
How to use?
The drawing can be switched on from the menu
that pops up at the left upper corner of the slide page.
Just move the cursor (mouse, finger) there
and the menu pops up.
There you you can find some controls for
Then you can draw by moving cursor (mouse, finger)
on the page, when mouse button is pressed.
- on/off, turn drawing on/off
- select color
- set line width
- set opacity
- do filtering of points
- clear, what you have drawn.
You can draw any number of curves, just by releasing
mouse button to end a curve and the
starting a new curve when pressing again mouse button.
How about doing point-to-point drawing with tikkUkko...